Thursday, August 18, 2005

wasted?...

looking out of my window, the sky is getting darker every seconds,
thinking by myself what have i done today...

morning:- 0933
did some cleaning and tidying up my room, helped on some housework...
chatting in MSN wif 2 friends...

noon:- 1200
still chatting wif my 2 friends...rubbishes are what we shared...

late noon:- 1600
jus ended my chat wif the same 2 friends...then watched some TV programmes
thinking of it, i jus wasted my time like that...*sigh
but afterall i should be resting and relaxing anyway, since i've been so stressed up by my job...

evening:- 1800
finished my dinner...watched some TV programmes
updating my Blog...

now what should i be doing next, at least for mi to spend my time more worthy...
think maybe i shall read a book and listen to the cds i jus bought 2 days ago...


- eGG -

No comments: